- Content. You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. Pfizer may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion. Pfizer will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose. Pfizer disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Pfizer, its affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- Deletion of an account. A user’s account may be deleted in two ways:
• If a user does not use the site for 6 months, his/her account is deleted.
Please note: If the user does not use the site for 6 months and his/her account is deleted, the user’s data will be retained in an anonymised format for the purpose of metrics reporting. The user will no longer be able to access their profile on Genotropin.co.uk or be able to access the Medisa site from Genotropin.co.uk to order consumables. However, CPG Logistics will retain certain limited personal information for a period of 10 years so that users can be contacted if there is a safety recall on any consumable that has been provided by Medisa.
• A user can request for his/her account to be deleted via their “user profile”.
Please note: When a user requests for his/her account to be deleted, the user’s data will be retained in an anonymised format for the purpose of metrics reporting. The user will no longer be able to access their profile on Genotropin.co.uk or be able to access the Medisa site from Genotropin.co.uk to order consumables. Data on the Medisa site will also be anonymised, however, CPG Logistics will retain certain limited personal information for a period of 10 years so that users can be contacted if there is a safety recall on any consumable that has been provided by Medisa.
- Third Party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which Pfizer has no control. Pfizer makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Pfizer.
- Medical Information. This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. For those which do, this information is provided for general information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information in this website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease - always consult with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Pfizer owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents. The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without Pfizer’s express written consent. In addition, the Pfizer name and logo are registered trademarks, and may not be used without Pfizer’s written permission. The misuse of Pfizer’s trademarks or any other materials is prohibited and may be in breach of copyright law, trademark law and/or other English laws. Please note that Pfizer actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyright © 2021 Pfizer Limited. All rights reserved.
Date of preparation: September 2021